What Parents Need to Know
- The tutoring that we provide is free of charge.
- Our volunteers are committed to giving 1 hour a week.
- Parents are responsible for providing any needed materials for tutoring
- Though we have rolling admissions, those who sign up during the first week of the semester have the best chance of matching up successfully
- BYU students are asked to tutor in a public place on campus to ensure propriety. Please do not ask volunteers to come to your home.
- We will give your contact info to the BYU student and they will contact you to schedule a time that works for both parties
- Our tutors are not professionally trained, but are qualified for their subjects
To begin the process, fill out this Parent Release Form and send it back to us either by email, snail mail or in person.
Please also fill out this Student Needs Form so we can assess how best to help your student. We cannot begin tutoring until both forms are filled out.