What is INTL?
International Network of Tutors of Languages. We teach English to people all over the world via video chat and perform local English tutoring classes here at BYU. We also provide tutors for our own community to help minority groups and international students learn English.
Come join us to serve!
- America & Europe Programs- 202 MSRB Saturdays at 10 am
- Asia Program- 202 MSRB Fridays at 5pm
How do I get involved?
- Join our email list here.
- Email the respective PD or visit one of us during office hours (see calendar at right)
- We'll contact you as soon as we find a student for you to tutor!
Report Hours: tiny.cc/intlhours
Training Videos: tiny.cc/intlvideos
Book of Mormon Stories: tiny.cc/intlc1
Daily Dose: tiny.cc/intlc2
Like us on Facebook!
This semester, I've taught English to a man. This dear man lives in Brazil and told me that his company was just acquired; if he doesn't learn English, he can lose his job. After just 2 lessons, he said he's learned more than at 4 months of an expensive English school. For this man, learning English was about providing for his wife and 3 little girls. I feel so grateful for the tiny service I can give to him! Thank you so much for giving me this chance to serve and feel Christ's love enter my heart.
-Calvin Panah (2017)